When letting us know about your child's absence, please always give a reason. All absences have to be coded and then become part of your child's attendance record. If we are given no reason, absences will be unauthorised.
On some very busy mornings, it can be very difficult to get through on the phones to leave a message about absence. We now have four ways you can contact us.
- Telephone 01926 812560 - press 1 for attendance
- Text 01926 800044
- Email email@example.com
- Login to insight and update us online.
Click to view or download
- What do I do if my child is ill and cannot attend school?
- Sometimes my child is late. Is this ok?
- My child has a medical/dental appointment in school time. Should I re-book it in non-school time?
- My family religion means my child needs to miss some days at school. What should I do?
- I would like to take my child out of school during term time for a family holiday. Is that ok?
- What is an unauthorised absence?
- What do I do if my child does not want to attend school?
December Attendance Award
Well done to the hundreds of students that achieved 100% attendance in December. We drew the winners today with Hudson in Year 9 winning first prize of a £50 voucher.
Year group winners, receiving £15 vouchers each, are Luca Year 7, Libby Year 8, Elia Year 9, Hamish Year 10, Harry Year 11.
Congratulations to all.