PTSA - 100 Club
Do YOU want the chance to win cash prizes each quarter and support school fund raising?
Then why not join the Southam College PTSA 100 Club
Joining couldn’t be simpler!
1.Decide how many numbers you would like entered every quarter. It’s £5 a number.
2.Complete the details on the attached form and either hand it to the student office for the attention of the PTSA or email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
3.Set up your standing order payment with the bank. Payments should be made as close to the following schedule as you can please:
a. 1st October
b. 1st January
c. 1st April
d. 1st July
4. Once we’ve received your first standing order payment, we’ll notify you by email or txt the number you have been allocated
We make the draws in January, April, July and October. We’ll post winning numbers on the Facebook page and notify you by email (if we have your email so that’s important). You’ll shortly after receive a chq in the post with your winnings. Prize funds do vary each draw but if you are one of our lucky winners you can expect around:
£65 First Prize and £30 Runner Up Prizes
- Who can join?
- How do I pay?
- What if I want to leave?
- Can I pay by cheque?
- Can I start part way through the year?
- Will anyone know I have won?
Yes. Just send in form/payment method suitably amended. For standing orders please ensure that your first payment is set up for the beginning of the next quarter. The payment schedule is: 1stOctober; 1stJanuary; 1stApril; 1stJuly. Please do not make your payment dates any other dates as it increases admin and affects the draw. If you are starting outside of these dates just make a one-off payment for your first quarter as soon as you join and then set up your standing order to align to the above dates.
We will post only the winning numbers of Facebook, no names! If you want to let people know it’s you then that’s great as it encourages new members but it’s totally your choice. We’ll tell you personally by email and then you’ll receive the cheque in the post.
Please ensure that at all times during your membership the PTSA has your up to date contact details. Any queries, please contact NICOLA HOBSON on 07867394400 or email email@example.com
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTSA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
- For a cost of £5 per quarter (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 300.
- A draw will be made every quarter with a 3 x 1stPrizes (one for each 100) and 6 x Runner Up Prizes.
- The prizes will total 50% of the annual income.
- Due to the size of the school we are in effect running 3 times 100 clubs. If all numbers are sold prizes breakdown as follows:
300 x £5 = £1500, prize fund of £750
£750 / 3 clubs = £250 per 100 Club
1stPrize = £250 *50% = £125 (3 first prizes given)
Runners Up = £250*25% = £62.50 (6 runner up prizes given)
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Southam College. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
- Payments must be made by standing order quarterly or annual cheque.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
- If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
- The draw shall be made by the committee in the meeting after the end of the quarter. January, April, July and October
- The winning cheque will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the PTSA Facebook page and on school website.
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTSA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one quarter.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTSA funds after six months.
- If a winning cheque is not cashed within 12mths, the winnings will be placed into PTSA funds after twelve months
Click to view or download standing order instructions